Enjoy these bizarre times … Pour beauty into life
Times are strange and uncertain right now and yet I have a bizarre statement to make, that I feel so happy …
Spring, when everything in nature is changing and promising new life and hope. The sun is shining and we can enjoy the fine weather. Bird song reaches a peak during spring: the perfect treat for the ears. It is the season when nature explodes back into life and sharpens the senses.
Spending time outside in the sunny spring weather isn’t just a mood booster, it actually can change the way people think. Research shows that being outdoors broadens peoples’ minds, opening them to new information and creative thoughts …
So instead of thinking about what’s wrong, let’s focus on the things we can do, on the possibilities we have.
I feel like finally I have Time… the time enough to do everything I wanted but… I haven’t done… this is the best time ever to –
- slow down and enjoy life. Enjoy the spring and starry nights…
- feel grateful for what I have.
- turn time with my children into great memories.
- create more beauty in my life and others’
- stop and listen. Not just listen but hear …
- read more books
- improve. Be ‘better me’, at everything I do for family and customers
- exercise every day
- design, sketch – rings, brooches, cufflinks
- work on my Road Map, my goals & dreams
- work on my display
- do the 10 days mental diet (think only of positive things, bring my wandering mind back to the positive: if I dwell in my negative thoughts, to re-start the diet as soon as I notice it.)
- enjoy everything I do
I am so happy I have the opportunity to do many things that get left undone. I disappoint myself and others and this is the time to make a change, to make it right this time…
I think I am my best self when I create some beauty… So I will simply pour my best skills into this, pouring beauty into life.
Did you enjoy this article? Sign up for our newsletters to get more stories like this.